Some load testers are facing an secured connection error while recording JMeter script on Mozilla Firefox:
You may follow steps from this post to fix that
- Remove all old certificates from your browser and Windows.
- Press Start record in HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder. You will see JMeter alert:
- Install new just created certificate in your browser (
ApacheJMeterTemporaryRootCA.crtlocated in your
- Do actions with your web application to record requests.
How to remove old and add new certificates in Firefox
- Start Firefox
- Open menu
- Privacy & Security
- View Cerificates
- Ensure there are no certificates with names “_DO NOT INSTALL..”, “DO NOT INSTALL..”, “JMETER..” and other related to JMeter certificates, and Delete them if they are present.
- Click Import.
- Navigate to your JMeter bin dir and choose
- Check Trust this CA to identify websites.
- Press Ok